Thank you for PK Reeves at Aisle B for giving me my first award :) This was such a surprise! I’m so behind with this but I’ve been really busy lately.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Here are my 7 things:
1. Bees scares the life out of me!
2. Been to ER once because I didn’t took my insulin for a week ( was in horse-riding camp). Didn’t tell doctors
(or my parents) that I never took insulins in a a camp. Bad me?
3. Started reading books in english when I discovered Anne Rice. Only 3 first books are translated into finnish.
4. I almost always first see the movie and then read the book.
5. I never have problem which book to read next because I read them in the order I get them. Unless there’s some
particular reason to read it sooner.
6. I’ve never been on an airplane.
7. I used to go early to stables so I can get home when Buffy the Vampire Slayer starts and tape it on VCR. Oh the times!
Blogs I’m Passing the Award On To:
Passages To The Past
Tanzanite’s Castle Full of Books
Mrs Q’s: The Book Addict
The Printed Page
The Crowded Leaf
Queen of Happy Endings
Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
Devourer of Books
The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader
Peeking Between the Pages